Landscape Manager at Butler Constructs Design and Builds in Pinehurst, NC
Butler Constructs is currently seeking a Landscape Manager to supervise 2 maintenance crews and 1 installation crew. This position will work directly with the Operations Manger (NC State Alum ’15) and the owner to provide training, logistics, and customer service for our residential, multi-family and commercial accounts. The Landscape Manager would be responsible for developing and managing a lawn care program for our existing turf customers and have an opportunity to start and lead an Irrigation Division. This position requires a hands-on management style as job responsibilities are varied, fast-paced and engaging.
- The ideal Manager must be:
- Physically capable and enjoy working outside
- Have experience operating landscape equipment
- Work independently and have strong leadership skills
- Knowledgeable in the Green Industry (Plant/turf/disease/insects/chemicals)
- Willing to obtain Pesticide Applicators License within 60 days of start date
- Willing to obtain NC Irrigation License (prior knowledge preferred)
Flexibility is a must & sense of humor appreciated!
Starting salary of $40k.
Annual bonuses, commission on sales and other incentives. Possible housing allowance.
Vacation days/3 weeks paid vacation/No weekend or holiday work.
Clothing allowance/2016 – 2500 series truck provided/iPhone/iPad.
Butler Constructs Design and Builds of Pinehurst, NC is owned and operated by Sean Butler (NC State ’05) who has been in the landscape architecture, construction design/build and landscape management business for 15 years. We are a thriving, local-rooted company operating in a wide range of green industry fields.
To apply, contact: